AXIA is a vegetable breeding company, founded in 2010 in Holland. Actually, we operate in different world areas, where we have representation and delegations, especially in Europe, United States, MENA region and Asia, with big facilities in Italy, Turkey, United States and our headquarter in Holland.
Position: Sales Director España. You will report directly to the Head of Global S&M. This position is full time and unlimited.
Region: Iberia (Spain & Portugal)
Purpose: You will be the face of Axia Semillas, and together with your sales team and development department, the sales in your area.
- Introducing Axia Semillas in the Spanish market.
- Creating and managing the Country Sales Team.
- Making short and midterms planning of the S&M department.
- Collaborate in the P&L process from S&M operations.
- Collaborate with PD department to develop the commercial varieties.
- Lead, plan and manage the sales team.
- Develop and execute the annual sales strategy for your area.
- Fix the price list, discounts and other sales conditions.
- Set the sales and profit % goals.
- Define sales department rules and procedures, establishing and managing the operative and administrative process.
- Being responsible of the sales forecast achievement.
- Make and manage the expenses and assure the efficient use of the resources.
- Develop industry relations to promote our brand.
- Represent the company at conventions and trade shows.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in Agronomy.
- Commercial, result orientated, proactive person.
- Preferably more than 15 years in a similar position in the vegetable seed industry.
- Willingness to travel.
Are you excited? Send your resume and motivation to Michel De Winter, email@example.com